Friday, March 13, 2009

Sigh...

Yesterday saw a bomb at my table when I'm home.
My NS letter... zzz...
Before that still thought no need to go but now?? haha
It's all fate... swt
Went to do medical check up today.
Never never trust government clinics. They're sucks!!!
Just simply check and call me go home. F*CK!
Anyway, my dad already decided to put me in Form6. zzz...
I don't wanna care anymore...
Cannot debate with him since my results was not so good...
Here are some of the Genting trip pictures...
Caoz...


1 comment:

nicole said...

Actually go ns quite fun de..can noe a lot of friend oso...but y u look like dun wan go de??
Noe go which camp mei?
yaya...last time my medical report..didnt check at all...go there they juz ask me ni..dn write down..really..haiz..goverment is like tis..all lazy ppl