Wednesday, February 10, 2010

^^

CNY's coming... Valentine's coming... Exams leaving... =]
Yeah... Finally, the exams over.
Actually I need to get 2.7 for my GPA for this sem to cover back my last sem but now I don't think I can ler.
Only if my Writing for Science and Public Speaking get A, my GPA can reach above 2.0 cause my Maths, Chemistry and Physics already die 99. =.=
Hopefully can pass those 3 subjects. zzz
Haiz... Don't care those first ler.
Now let me enjoy my holiday first ok?
Holiday mood is on... Whee...

Just reached Ipoh today. Home sweet home. haha
Yesterday went KL with my dear for shopping for CNY.
Went Times Square and Sungai Wang and spent almost RM200. Ish...
Bought 3 t-shirts and a long pants ni. She also spent almost RM250 d.
Ishh... Spent so much of money lar. =[
Dear bought a couple necklace as soon as we reached there.
Silver, I think? Rm80. But when we saw in other stalls, it's only RM60. =.=zzz
Spectacles also got cheated. Haiz...
We bought for RM15 each but other stalls only RM9.90.
So bad luck lar... Sigh...
Anyway, valentine's we gonna be a pair of nerdy couple because of that specs. hees
Her present also I haven't done. Don't wanna tell her yet cause it's my handmade present.
My first handmade present for my girl. =D
Later, went T-Bowl for lunch. Omg... Love the design there. =p
The food was actually quite nice too.
Then, went to buy a couple tee as soon as I reach Ipoh.
Some kinda anime type. RM50 for two. =]






By the way, I told my dad just now that I'm gonna bring her home for dinner during CNY.
The conversation was like this:

Me: Dad... CNY I bring my gf back for dinner ar.
Dad: So many gf?
Me: Where got many wor? 1 only ma...
Dad: Yourself also nothing to eat, still say got gf?
Me: She's richer than me. Don't worry.
(Dad smile a little)

So, I'm gonna bring her home on Valentine's day.
My parents agreed but how about hers???
She dare not to tell face-to-face to her parents so she typed it out.
As she typing, she cried. We were webcam-ing... I saw... I heard...
My heart bleed everytime she cries... T.T
Dear... Please don't cry anymore, can ma?
Please?
Pray hard that your parents will allow ba.
Even if they don't, I also won't leave you. hehe
K ler. Gotta sleep ler. Going to cut my mushroom hair tomorrow.
Not gonna dye I think? haha
See how ba... Nites...

p/s: Thanks to CCC and Sharon for being our driver. =p
Thanks to Siao Chien for being our tour guide for a day too. =]


Signing out...

No comments: