Wednesday, September 15, 2010

First blood...

Damn it!
My first saman ever...
I went to KTM station to buy tickets for the trip on next Friday.
My dear and I and also some friends will be going to KL and then from KL Sentral, we'll be going Genting Highlands. Whee...
But before that happy moment happen, this disaster came. zzz
Now when I think back also feel I'm damn stupid!
It was like this...
There was an empty space next to the JPJ officer.
He was giving saman to another guy. Still, I park in that empty space.
Cause I saw that guy's car was not in a parking zone.
So, I thought mine should be no problem la.
It's a parking zone anyway.
Then, I left to buy the tickets and when I got on the car again.
I saw something slipped at the front mirror.
OMFG! It's a damn saman!
There was a malay uncle came to me.
He asks "Why you park here? Just now u saw that fella right?"
I was speechless... I really didn't know KTM station also need to put parking coupon.
Argh... 20bucks gone...
The trip gonna use a lot of money... =.=||
Luckily, I'm working now. haha
Yeah... I'm working. My ex-boss called me to help her replace her part-timer in Parkson.
Cause that fella gonna sit for exams. So ask me for help.
I agreed and I'm gonna work till 23rd of September.
At least can earn a little lar... lol
Haiz... That's all for now la.
Look forward for the upcoming pictures from Genting. =]


p/s: The fees for next sem is out... RM1280.00...
PTPTN still got extra after paying the fees. XD

-Out-

2 comments:

AniL RekhraJ said...

you my brother wei!...i also got my first saman there 1 month ago!... =D

Kirukato said...

Damn it wei, gore.
Reli pissed off.

Thanx, mr lonely.