Sunday, October 24, 2010

Happenings...

20/10/2010

Finally, we've been one year together. Isn't that a nice date? haha
Didn't really celebrate with dear.
Just treat her eat Vegas. Dear got lotsa problems recently.
She's not gonna study in UTAR for Acturial Science anymore. =[
Gonna work till January for the January intake in UTAR for another course.
Dear still choosing the course as this will be her last chance.
So, it's a very important decision for her.
Hope she'll make a wise one...
Don't worry, dear... All the best.
I'll be here to support you... mwuah
Happy anniversary, baby...


24/10/2010

Sister's 12th birthday lea... I totally forgot about that.
When I woke up earlier on, I saw the date on my handphone screen and I was like wondering who's birthday isit cause it's kinda familiar.
It's my sister's! Hence, didn't get her any present...yet.
I'll replace to her some other day. haha
Anyway, happy birthday, my beloved sister...

Birthday girl of the day

-Out-

3 comments:

桦@_@桦 said...

gambateh ah!!!!!!

Kirukato said...

Thanks... =]

joash said...

wahahaha.. so sweet lar.. no worries... everything will be okie.... lik us..