Sunday, March 20, 2011

Bankrupt le...=[

Money ar money... I need more money... $.$
Next week gonna get my new handphone d. Previous Samsung Corby Pro already sold.
Gonna get Samsung Galaxy Ace soon together with my dear. A I-phone liked handphone. lol
Then the following week will follow my class rep, Demon back to Kedah.
But before that we'll drop by Penang Gurney Plaza's Canon Fair to get my DSLR camera.
I've changed my mind. No more Canon EOS550D and say hi to Canon EOS1100D. ^^
A brand new DSLR camera which announced in London, UK on 7th February 2011 and it will reach Malaysia by this week.
It also comes with 4 colors which are black, metallic grey, brown and red.
I'm gonna get a brown one. Woots...
Besides my new handphone and DSLR camera are coming, my final exams also coming le. T.T
All the best, everbody... I can't wait for those to come......except for the final exams part. lol




Signing out...

2 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

rich guy! xD

tanpy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.