Monday, January 25, 2010

Lucky or Unlucky???

Yesterday had a some kinda reunion with the Sohai Kaige in the afternoon but before that we went St.Peter church due to some transport problem. LOL
After the morning service in church, I went Shell to pump petrol.
I gave RM 10 to the cashier and Apak helped me to pump.

He asked: How much you paid wor?
I said: RM10 lor.
He said: You see... (Showing the petrol meter. It's adi RM11.57)
I replied: Don't bother it. Just pump. XD

In the end,we got RM20 petrol just for RM10.
Thanx Shell!!! HEHEHE

Thought it's a lucky day for me but as time passes by, the darkness came. =.=zzz
Went Gore's house after Shell. Reached. Only ChoongKeng, KiaChun, Apak, KingHo, Soong Cheong and me was there.
So, we went the nearby mamak to fill our stomach.
Half way eating, dear messaged: I boom car d.
I was like OMG! Called her immediately.
No one answer. I started to get frustrated d.
Kept on calling and calling. Messaged her to answer the phone and finally she answered.
She told me she was talking with her cousin in the car then couldn't see the motorbike in front.
She banged to the pillar instead of banging that motorbike.
The whole bumper crashed. Her cousin banged her head to the mirror.
Luckily dear's alright... Phew...
Haiz... Made me damn worry. Ishh...
Told ya she's a dangerous driver. =.=
Promise me no next time ok???

Then, went back Gore's house and the SM Line came. (The other half of Sohai Kaige)
Chit-chated... Talked back about our primary, teasing the teachers and laugh our ass off.
That's Sohai Kaige... =]
Later went cyber cafe at Gunung Rapat with Apak, SoongCheong and KingHo.
Thought of playing Left4Dead 2 but in the end, they wanna play Dota.
Told ya I'm really noob in this and warned you guys not to fuck me if we lose.
So, we played and we lost.
Opponent was f*cking LC... SoongCheong started to get fed up d.
Fucked and nagged me as I was the feeder. =.=zzz
I said earlier, Don't fuck me if we lose. Damn you...
Since so long friends d, I don't wanna argue. Just kept quiet. zzz
Then, drove home.
On the way home almost bang an idiot.
She already saw me coming fast, still wanna turn out??
Horned her like nobody's business! Ish...
Just to release my anger. =X
After that felt much more better d. =p

At night, dear went to cut her hair.
Seriously short now. Especially her fringe. haha
Like a sorpor... So cute... =s
But nevermind lar. Still my dear dear... ^^

And today... Haiz... Physics coursework mark is out now.
KarPing went to see and messaged me that one of my practical report lost AGAIN!
Fadhilah! Did I step on your tail???
Your bitch tail, I mean.
You lost my report last sem and you lost it again in this sem?
WTF wey!
Now I have to redo. Why me? Why me?! >.<
Bitch... Nah...

Signing out...

6 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

hahahahaha..
laugh out very loud when i read the last paragraph. hahaha!!
gambateh to re-do ar.. i cant help anytin. juz can help u add oil .. add oil !! u wan how much oil ??
enough bo ??

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Not enuf lar.
My bike no petrol d. Ngam lar...
Go help me add oil thr lar.
RM5 enuf d. XDD
Thanx 4 da support. =]

tanpy said...

dear..❤u..muaksss...

Kirukato said...

^^
Love u too, my dear... =]

桦@_@桦 said...

hahahahaha...... last paragraph... aiyo... lmao

Kirukato said...

LOL