Monday, January 18, 2010

Return from nowhere...

It's really been a while since my last post or should I say the last post I posted last year. haha
Seems so long ago. LMAO
Yeah... This is my first post of this brand new year, 2010...
Sorry for the delay cause was really lazy to update. hees
Let's begin with the new year celebration... It was a blast... =p
We didn't go KL or Penang or anywhere else.
Instead, we stayed in Kampar which is just a small town. Yet, we had fun BBQ-ing... That's most important... =D
After we filled our stomach, we made water balloons and threw at those pedestrians that we don't even know. haha
One group fought back. Took a water bottle and splashed at us and so, the war began. =]
It was tiring yet fun...
Foundation in Science vs Foundation in Art. ^^
Anyway, I did take a picture with her after we got all wet from the water war but too bad that sorpor don't know put where d. =.="


Early of January, I did helped my friends in their Mass Comm presentation.
Who wanna become a model... hehe
I really didn't thought of accepting their offer but Desmond, Aaron and Annie also agree d, I couldn't say no lor.
Anyway, it was a great experience.
At least I became a model for once in my life time. haha
Here are some of the pictures. Don't laugh...
I'm really a noob in this field... =p


Today is already the 18th of January. Two more days it's our 3-months anniversary d.
Within this short little 3 months, we argued, we played, we smiled, we cried.
Really had a great time with her. I believe that this time we will really work it out.
I promise, Dear PY... I won't leave you unless you don't want me ok? ^^

p/s: UTAR online registration sucks! =.=zzz

Signing out...

4 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

UTAR online registration (#‵′)凸

hapi hapi^^
hope u n her can celebrate 1,years anniversary,10 years anniversary or evern 100 years =)

Kirukato said...

凸 UTAR! LOL

Thanx, desmond.
100 years cannnot lar. haha
Hope will be together as long as we both still breathing. =]
Fight for ur love too.
But before that, fight for that damn final exam.
Kick his ass! =p

桦@_@桦 said...

agree......
UTAR system 凸
mushroom gor gor, I gif u the ever best wishes... hope u will bear fruit wif her, a sweet n juicy fruit...

Kirukato said...

Thanx, fatty mama. haha
I will try my very best to be with her... =]