Saturday, May 30, 2009

Back back and back again...

Everytime I come back Ipoh, the first place that I'll go is SCHOOL??!! (Although I don't like it) lol
Same thing happened, friends laughed at me. Ish...
Argh... Gimme 3 months and my hair will back to normal!!! XD
Anyway, yesterday went back to meet up with my ex classmate, Gore cause he said he wanna bring me to find out about laptops. Yeah... I'm going to have a personal laptop soon. =D
So, I went with Gore, Amar, Sunny and another friend.
Sunny is such a joker. He went in the shop and told that aunty: Show me ur most expensive laptop. Do u have any 10k laptops?? I want this, I want that. But in the end, he walked out the shop just like that. zzz...
Before this I was like nono to Acer but after the speech from Sunny, finally I think it's okay.
Hope it wouldn't die after a year. (Like Sum said Acer beh tahan long) haha
I wanna get a Compaq but if the same price, Acer has a better function. Then, why not?? lol
While searching for a right shop, I met my Kampar housemates.
No wonder why didn't see them for days... This world is so small hor?? hees
Took the pamplet and talked to my dad about the laptop, Intel 2 Core Duo Processor, 250GB SATA HDD, 2GB DDR3 RAM and bla bla bla, finally he's okay with it. Whee...
Sunday I'll bring him to see then he'll decide whether I can get 1. LMAO
Pray hard... Acer Aspire 4736-642G25Mn, here I come...




Signing out

No comments: