Sunday, May 10, 2009

Everything changed...

About my NS stuff, I'll blog later cause I forgot to bring back my notebook from the camp. haha
I supposed no need to go back to camp but suddenly the komandan changed his mind. zzz...
The office called me to go back straight away on the 7th of May but suddenly the komandan stopped me and called me to back on the 12th of May and out of camp on the 17th of May.
So, I still gotta go back for 5 more days. lol
Things really getting changed... All of my buddies going to different places to study.
Relation also getting changed. Maybe it's because we didn't chat always d ba??
Those that used to tell me everything, now they're telling others ler.
I got 2 'kaijie' and 2 'kaimui'.
Really thank God that He gave me such a good jie like AnnLi.
While I was in camp, she helped me to search around Kampar for a room.
Now she found, it's in Westlake costs RM200 per month.
The room is new and all the furnitures are new too. haha
I went to see the room yesterday and it was ok.
Went to meet her too. It's really been a long time since ANTS camp.
She's getting fairer. haha
Btw, Aw from the YLDP camp is also going to Kampar and he also living in Oxford.
Just a few houses from mine. lol
Here's some pictures of my new room. haha
The bed and the table haven arrive. lol


Thank God for a good mui like SimYuen too. haha
She made me two little pillows. (Although it took such a long time) haha
Here are they... And she told me whenever she sad too. Not like the other two.
I'm really glad to have both of them.
The other two.... Our gap really getting bigger. zzz....
Speechless....

-Out-

No comments: