Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Uni Life...

Finally the orientation starts.
The night before went to Ph'ng's house to loiter till 10 something then went back home to play Facebook with my handphone. (N81). XP
Basically my house mates are KTAR students.
The guy opposite my house was my old old tuition mate. So ngam... haha
The girls there I only know 1 which also from Menglembu, Ipoh.
Kinda friendly and helpful too. (She's not my type, don't think so much) lol
But all of them are like vampire. Only out at night. haha
They'll wake up kinda late and come back kinda late too. haha
Anyway, the orientation where it's our registration took not even 10 minutes.
We went there around 8a.m by cycling... Around 15 minutes ba. Butt damn pain. =[
Took our shirt, file and goodies then can go home d. =.=
Went Tesco with JiaYi, TeckHung and Ph'ng later by JiaYi's car. (A kinda old car where he tried to drive till 120km/hr.) zzz...
After that went CC with them and also my NS friends.
Finally I can see Aw at night. lol. He was sleeping when we're registering. haha
I was shocked when he told me he's driving here. Rich guy... haha
Everything so far so gud ba. Btw, I saw Yann today when we went for dinner. lol
Hope to see more friends here ba. Gtg...


-Out-

No comments: