Tuesday, June 23, 2009

The 'excitement' starts...

College life getting busy already.
All the assignments already started, our test is just at the corner... OMG!!!
I don't wanna fail cause I don't wanna repeat my foundation next year.
I wanna go degree... =[
The new rule in UTAR, whoever fails, they gotta repeat the whole subject in next year.
That means we gotta waste time and waste money... =[
This is already the forth week, didn't really know the people in my group but still I knew some of them. haha
The best part is my Chemistry practical group is all the BB members.
Only 3 of us. 1st Ipoh, 8th Penang and 7th Sibu. Whee....
The BB chemist in action.... XD
My group only got 5 girls... T.T
Knew a few of them recently due to the Chemistry report.
I really got no idea about it.
Since that girl had 9As' in SPM, so I called her to teach my group. haha
Her name is Sharon. A short but kinda cute girl... lol
Btw, I found out a GREAT news today.
There's a very young lecturer in UTAR. sweat
Many of them here are new... zzz....
Here's her friendster link... Just a word to describe her.... ACTIVE... haha
http://www.friendster.com/photos/49648435/1/862009288#pic=3839360011289968922
(The young wan, not the old wan) haha

-Out-

No comments: