Thursday, June 25, 2009

Silly me...

Today class at 2pm, so slept till 12pm. haha
Woke up, on my lappy and went to bath.
Then, chat with my mui, ChinHui through webcam.
She's leaving next Tuesday. To Assunta.
Yea... Kinda miss her.
We've been fosters since Form 2. (If I'm not mistaken)
It has been a long long time relationship. And now she's leaving.
I remember when I knew her. She was kinda plum. Sorry to say that... haha
But now?? Underweight... =.=
Should I be happy or the other way round??
We got closed for the first time we went out.
I remember it was the AMC canteen day. After that, we walked to Parade with Nicholas and the gang. =p
She told me lotsa things. Mostly about her relation. (Sure not gonna post here) zzz...
Rushed to school cause I didn't notice it was already 1.40pm.
Locked my room's door and.........OMG!!!
My keys!!! I put it on my bed and I forgot to take it. ARGH!!!
Call the owner of the house, she told me the keys were with her daughter and her daughter was having class...
So, she couldn't do anything.
My bike was locked, room was locked!
I just got my bag with me. Called my housemate, YeeRing.
Asked for her bike, she told me she can fetch me to school.
Thanks God... =]
So, she fetched. With CAR. HEES.
Really thanks her a lot. Thanks, YeeRing!

-Out-

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I'll miss you too my beloved gor... It's really been a long time... Now I think back, gei sor ah... Last time so childish and I tickled you till rolled on the floor and u LOOKED SO CUTE! Well, I miss those days we had together. Do keep in touch... Don't find chicks and forget bout me... HAHA... love ya!

Kirukato said...

U oso noe sor meh??
Tat's da 1st thg u noe bout me.
My weakness... =.=
Dun wori lar.
Chicks isnt all of my life. =D
I'll stil rmb my beloved muis and jies.