Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Lalala...

Just ignore the title cause I don't know what to put. haha
Sorry that I didn't update for sooo long time. lol
Don't know what to post and most important lazy to post. =]
Yesterday, Ph'ng and I went out for dinner with my housemates by car (Saga) where we call that car ABU cause his number plat is ABU 6565. =D
On the way back, we were "bang" by a Kancil from the back, then we "bang" the Iswara in front of us, then the Iswara "bang" the Camry in front of him. X.X
Basically, 4 cars were involved in that accident.
Ph'ng and I were sitting at the back.
The force of that Kancil was really big cause our driver was already stepping on the brake pedal but still we can "bang" the car in front of us. =.=
So, all the drivers came down to discuss. All of them seems to be very happy. I don't know why.
They took picture of the cars and the Kancil's driver's IC.
Then, at night I went to Westlake for cycling with my housemates. That's the only entertainment here. haha
Knew a few KTAR girls... Not bad... But kinda tall. haha
We ordered burger delivery at the Westlake. The best thing here is all the food also got delivery de. Whee...
Went home around 2a.m. By the next morning, my neck started to pain d.
Can I claim medical fees from that guy??? LOL

-out-

No comments: