Sunday, August 16, 2009

Check this out, guys...

Can you guys see the difference between both chevrons??? LOL
Not to say wanna show off but it's my honour to receive the second highest award in the Boys' Brigade. (The President's badge)
I wanna share it here and I'm really happy that I can get it. There were 7 of us who applied.
Only 4 of us passed. (Sgt. Sum Mun Keat, Cpl. Philip Ding Hsin Loong, L/Cpl, Ooi Weng Hong and I, L/Cpl Wong Kar Khan.)
But because of the picture that Philip sent was kinda "naughty" look, he failed (Hair too long d) =p
Wasted ler...
Luckily the picture I sent was short short hair de. hees
If the HQ saw my old picture, I'm sure they'll take it back. haha
We're supposed to receive that badge in some kinda special occasion and in full uniform but due to I'm not in school anymore, Edwin gave me just like that.
While Hong got it from the school. It was cool.... So proud of him. =]
Sum's still with Edwin. Faster come back and take it lar...
Time flies... I was a Recuit in F1, Private in F2, Lance Corporal in F5 and finally now become Warrant Officer.
Missed the time in BB. Seriously... I'm sure every one of us do...
Really learnt a lot from BB. Made lotsa good friends.
Now everyone got their path. Sigh...
Still remember we had a camp at Che Foo in Cameron Highlands.
Just the committee, Lt. Edwin and Lt. CheeKhoon. It was fun...
Drilling in a chilling area was definitely a relax one... =D
I miss you guys... Hope that got one day, we all can go back there in our uniform.
Waiting for that...
Take care, people... =]




Sum & I
(I was still a Private while Sum is L/Cpl. For your information, he got double promotion. Means he skipped the rank of Cpl and became Sgt straight away.)

GOH time. (Guard of Honour)

Lt. CheeKhoon and the commitee (Che Foo)

Lt. Edwin and the committee (Che Foo)

Signing out...

3 comments:

桦@_@桦 said...

now u missed b4, duno future u miss us anot?! hehe!!! congratulation to u la!!!

我是橙子,Halo! said...

yi er..i wan !!!!!!!
hahaha
after graduated muz miss us ah..
XD
anyway,congrtln to u =)
and thank Q..hahax..

Kirukato said...

Dun wori.
I'll surely miss u guys. =]
V stil got long time to spend together. =D