Saturday, August 1, 2009

Zzz...

Really damn tired recently. Not enough sleep... SERIOUSLY!!!
Not because of I play until no time to sleep, no because of I yumcha till late night, but the fact is because of the ASSIGNMENTS!!!
Every week sure got 1 or 2 days that I'll sleep at 4 to 5 a.m.
Last week slept at 4a.m and 5.30a.m. and the highest record was last two days, 6a.m!
Damn it... If not because of reports, it must be because of assignments. sweats...
Please... GIMME A BREAK! zzz
Yesterday was the last assignment, Economics.
Drew the graph in Microsoft Word really took me lotsa time.
Forgot everything I've learned in CAL. Somemore the new version was kinda new to me.
But still got to make it at last. =]
Was kinda satisfied... Thanks God!
Yesterday thought can sleep early since everything was done.
Slept at 9.30p.m. The earliest record since I came Kampar. =p
SUDDENLY, someone called to wake me up. zzz
I was blur. My room was damn bright. I though it's already 6 something in the morning.
Though I was late for tutorial AGAIN! Who knows don't know which joker didn't off the kitchen's light. =.="
They called me to Aaron's house to do the Chemistry report since next week will be a busy week for tests.
So, slept a while more and I went. Oh God... Please... My panda eyes really getting darker d. Argh!!! Went there did the report on Aaron's bed. LOL
Half way slept d, they took my picture and I'm sure they'll post on their blog. zzz...
Just to cut it short. Did the report until 3a.m and went back home sleep.
Slept until 6.50a.m and my cute housemate woke me up.
Thanks, pig pig. =D
Dreamt of my school times. It's really gave me lotsa sweet memories.
The time we studied, the time we fooled around and the time we went mad!
Now everyone got their own path, own way to go.
Nomatter which way they're going, I pray that God will always be by their side and help them, bless them. Amen... =]
I would like to say GOODBYE to my best budd here, Sum!
They had the farewell for him yesterday.
I didn't know about it until I asked Hong about it just now. =[
Sorry that I couldn't attend it, Sum. Gambateh in whatever you do.
Trust yourself and Him! =]
Farewell... and don't forget us!
Make sure you'll visit me the next time u came back.
I'll miss you... Cao...

p/s: The old me in early of the year & Sum! hees

Signing out...

5 comments:

桦@_@桦 said...

u r rite... I posted the photo in my blog d... go c ur cute pattern ba! haha!!!

Kirukato said...

Wat im rite???

babyannie said...

hahaha...ur photo in gorilla's blog...so cute la...

babyannie said...

have a look...
http://huahua324.blogspot.com/2009/08/blog-post.html

Kirukato said...

=.="