Thursday, August 20, 2009

A great day...

It's been the hardest day in campus today. =[
2 presentations at the same day. (Economics & Computer Studies)
The night before, Ben came over to discuss about the Computer Studies presentation.
That was after we went Mr. Ng Sweet Kin's house for dinner.
For your information, he's our Chemistry lecturer. He's also an ex-ACS Ipoh teacher for 9 years.
At first still don't understand why they so afraid to come again.
They came last last week. (I was not there cause my housemates dated me) =p
They told me not to go but still I went. (Just wanna give it a try)
Actually the food was not bad. After that, they got some kinda worship time.
They only sing one song and that song sounds like our BB table grace. LMAO
Just the lyrics different. The melody was absolutely the same.
Then, the climax part. CE class... =.="
The CE class there was kinda weird. Not as "holy" or normal as I had in BB.
I don't know how to express but I'll definitely not going to be there anymore. =p
So, let's come back to our presentations.
Another guy was supposed to be here to discuss but he was not here.
Sunil and Ashwin went to find him all the way at his house and cyber cafes but they couldn't find him.
So, Ben decided to take 2 points, Ashwin take 2 and I take 2.
At first, I thought Ben take 3 and I'll take 3 but since Ashwin wanna take, so we let him.
The other day, that missing guy came to ask me which point he's taking but sad to say, none of the points. Sorry... That's what you asked for...
Memorize some part of the points and slept.
The next morning woke up at 9.30a.m and went Desmond's house for discussion for Econs.
He's still sleeping when I reached. Sharon was already there, while Annie reached later.
I blasted off his speakers with techno to wake him up. He woke up but covered his head with the blanket and continue his sweet sweet dream. zzz.....
Later on, he woke up and we discussed. Everybody changed to formal and went to take UTAR bus at the bus stop nearby.
They keep on praise me that I looked good in my formal. hees
Thanks, guys... I appreciate it a lot. =D
Many people looked at us in the campus. (Seriously... I'm not self-loving, OK???)
Then, the Econs presentation went on at 2pm.
We're the first group to present and we did quite well.
When our tutor almost wanna fall asleep, the cute little couples (Desmond & Sharon) went on their sketch and the tutor was energized again. hehehe...
So far so good ba. Good job, guys... It's nice working with you guys.
Other than our group, there's another group presented.
That is YengZai's group. Their presentation were made up of 3 sketches and a dance.
They acted the so-called "SuperJunior" from the Korea and danced the song, Sorry sorry...
They really made me laughed my ass off. hahaha
Go take a look at the youtube for the real SuperJunior's mv and imagine how they copy dance. =D
After that, we went reading room to take pictures.
Took a lot since my hair is already long enough. wakaka....
Wasted a lot of time taking picture, instead of memorizing the points. zzz...
Will upload the pictures in another post. =]
Our Computer Studies presentation was at 6pm.
We started with a loud applause from Ben's friends and also from my cuto and funny TD7's members.
Many of them took picture. Whee...
My hands were shaking when I presented out there.
I was facing the biggest lecture hall in Block D. OMG... Almost 200+ people was looking at us.
Luckily it's not so many people compare with yesterday.
And there I go with my 2 points.
The first was ok cause I understood but when the second point, my hands started to shake.
Cause I was reading from the paper. Ish...
We're sort of time cause we took lotsa time in the introduction.
As a result, Ben could only ngam ngam rushed his points.
Whatever it is... It passed...
No more presentations but FINAL is coming...
Gotta really study hard if I wanna enter the second trimester.
GAMBATEH!!!

p/s: I'm really satisfy... Thanks God...
Signing out...

5 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

haha..
gambateh!!final!!

babyannie said...

“Many people looked at YOU in the campus.” haha... vomit...
ok la... u so cool ma... leng zai... hope v r in same group next sem.... hihi...take care... mu~mu~...

Kirukato said...

Desmond, same to u ler. =]
Wat bo, annie.
It's true ma. haha
I said look at us, not only me ok?? lol
Sure can de.
V register together lor.
Cal tem oso.

babyannie said...

aiyo...I say the presentation group ar...hehe...mu~mu~

Kirukato said...

Blerk...