Sunday, December 27, 2009

Merry Christmas... =]

Celebrated my Christmas with HER and some friends in Penang.
Honestly, kinda disappointed... I wish I can see fireworks with her. Too bad we can't. =[
Luckily, the atmosphere was not bad...
We started our journey at around 7.30p.m and we reached at 10.30p.m.
Reached Butterworth and took ferry to Penang city and Aaron's mum came to send us to Gurney Plaza...
The atmosphere I mentioned earlier was this... The count down atmosphere.
Actually not really a countdown lar. There was really a big crowd and they were spraying around.
Those who sprayed the cars were caught. Many Police and Rela were there that night.
The next day, Sharon told me that Penang got on TV because of that case. haha
After that event, we went to eat MCD and went back Aaron's house. PS2 time... keke
Was playing Naruto Shippuden in PS2 for the first time. Very nice... *Applause* =]
Because of PS2, all woke up late for the next morning.
Said to be 9a.m wake up but in the end, we went out the house at 3p.m. zzz
Wasted a lot of time... Haiz...
Not much time to shop... Cause we got a movie at 5.20. (If I'm not mistaken)
Alvin & The Chipmunks 2... Quite a nice movie... Cute...

At night, we went Victor's house for Christmas dinner.
It was great... The christmas atmosphere was even greater there.
Christmas songs, spaghetti, turkey, wine... Oh great...
Just left out presents. keke
Talk about presents, I didn't really get her a Christmas present. Thought of going to Perangin Mall on the next day to get her something.
But because of the bus fare is at 4p.m and we got another movie at 11.50a.m, The Avatar 3D.
It was awesome... The starting part was kinda boring but in the end, it was great.
A bit looks like Narnia. hees
The bad part is we're sitting at the first row. OMG... My neck... T.T
Because of that we can't make it... =[

So, went to buy a shirt for her on the last day. She tried that shirt but she didn't buy cause she wanna see in other shops first.
For my present, she wanna get me a wallet. Due to we're lack of time, she can't get it.
Nevermind lar... She is already my best present... =p

Any how, we went to some kinda night market there after Victor's house.
Thought of buying the couple t-shirts but who knows it's more expensive than the Padini shirts. =.=zzz
We bought two same Padini shirts which only cost RM69 but the night market there, two couple shirts already cost RM75. WTF!
Better buy in Ipoh. LMAO
I will buy when I back in Ipoh soon. =]

p/s: Don't worry. I didn't spend much. She's not that type of girls that just know how to spend boyfriend's money. We shared the spendings... =p

-Out-