Thursday, April 8, 2010

Just a random..


We're now in Week6 already. Another 2 weeks then our final is here then sem break d.
This is the last sem I gonna go through with all my friends here and most important, my dear.
After this sem, we won't meet that often d. =[
Trust me, dear. We will never break. I promise... =]
Those jokers who say that we'll break better watch out.
Another word from you all, I'll surely bash you up!
You have my words.
Anyway, trying to organize another party on my very own birthday. 1st of May... ^^
Many of you may think, "Birthday wor... So happy nia..."
But you guys are definitely wrong... =.=zzz
Last time during our secondary life, those who birthday sure will get whack by our gang, SohaiKaige.
So it's better keep your birthday as a secret or else, you're doom!
Now in university life, we'll get "aluba", which means they'll carry you, open your legs and bang to a pole to crush your balls!
Isn't that "great"??? OMG...
It's fun to play people but when it's your turn, you'll cry. lol
Sigh... Nevermind ba...
Since it's my first and may be the last time to celebrate with you guys, so be it... =/
Just a request, don't play me on sharp 12 midnight cause I want to go through that time with my dear, please? lol
I'll try to make another war against the Art Stream and we'll play as high as the sky. =]
Let's rumble!!!
Signing out...