Friday, April 16, 2010

Undercut...

Changed my hair style recently again.
I think about one week plus d. haha
Undercut... That's the style name... But I don't think it suits me. =.=zzz
Didn't thought of cutting that style.
Was lazy... Walked in the saloon, I'm the second last customer d, around 6p.m I went.
Sat down, asked the hair stylist's suggestion, he said undercut cause my back was long enough to do so, I said ok and so be it.
Front is ok but the back. Aiyo...
Even my dear laughed at me. Sigh...
Nevermind lar. Just a try... No next time. swt
Gained about 5kg in this sem. OMG!
What the heck I ate??? Always supper supper supper but no exercise.
Really fat d... My belly is growing bigger and bigger.
Badminton anyone???




My BMI is still in the Ideal BMI Range... XP

Signing out...

No comments: