Sunday, April 18, 2010

Memories are sweet... =]

'Like' a phrase from Bal, Kisses blown are kisses wasted. Kisses are not kisses unless they are tasted. Kisses spread germs and germs are hated. But you can kiss me, baby... I'm vaccinated...
Then we started to chat on Facebook and we moved on to MSN.
Really quite some time I never heard from him d.
Just saw his romantic phrases for his girl in Facebook.
He's now doing accounting (UK standard) in Sunway college.
Suddenly he says: Hey bro... What's going on la? I heard you doing badly all in UTAR? Study lar, bro. I'm worry lar.
I was like thank God that I still have such a caring friend.
Thanks, bal! =]
I remember he'll shout at me loudly when he sees me, Karikato!!!
That's his version of calling me Kirukato. lol
We did talked a lot about our high school times.
It'll surely gave me lotsa memories... ^^
The surprise is he told me lots about the people around us.
Those with two faces people. I really didn't know they are that kinda people. =[
Sigh... Really, guys... Don't judge a book by its cover.
Anyway, he says he saw my dear is like the good girl type.
Asked me to say 你好吗?to her. U hear it, dear? haha
Here are some of the picture of my memories...
Should I say the evolution of us? lol
F2 time
Form3 HBC camp helpers
Lala me with Sum. haha
4E members
5E candit group picture
Our class teacher, Reshaum's birthday
School drama electricians crew
F5 end year Genting trip
After clubbing on 2010 CNY
Sohai Kaige gathering

Signing out...

No comments: