Wednesday, May 5, 2010

New Baby... =]

Again, I changed my handphone. Whee...
Basically, it's a birthday present from my Singapore aunt. hee
Love her so much. =p
Thanks, 姑姑!
Treat in with my Nokia N81 for a Samsung Corby Pro. =]
Dear changed her handphone too. Her old phone, SE G705 was kinda cacat with the buttons.
So she changed to the Sony Ericson Yari... =]

This few days my dear and I were like spending 24 hours together.
We went down Ipoh on Saturday then we headed to the Greentown mall where dear used to work to fix her old phone buttons.
We also went JJ to buy Ironman 2 tickets for tomorrow. hees
Met my dearest mui there and she gave me a belt.
Kononnya for my dear to tie me up. haha
Next, we went PC fair. Bought some accessories like mouse, screen guard, pendrive and bla bla bla. =p
Dear slept at my house and the next day, Sunday we went JJ for Ironman 2.
It was okok ni.
Besides, that's the day we both went to buy our handphones. Whee...
At night, we went back to Kampar. Thought of going KL for 2 days but we both were broke. haha
So, the plan cancelled... Nevermind lar.
Thought give us a last chance to stay together in Kampar ba? =p

We came back Ipoh by bus yesterday and we straight away went to Ipoh Parade for the second movie, Ip Man 2.
Wow... That's an awesome movie. Far better than Ironman 2. Seriously...
Although when we were watching there's a uncle keep on coughing like a boomer in L4D, it's still a great movie. =]
Then followed my housemate's car to the night market in Ipoh garden and we went home around 8 something.
Fetched dear home around 9p.m. We both didn't cry. That's an improvement! XD

Being together with my dear was a blast. Now the sem break officially starts.
We're seperating in the sense of distance and not breaking up.
I hope we won't... =]
We gonna hang out more often in this sem break, baby...
She was crying badly this few days for this case. =[
Don't cry, my dear. My heart hurt... =[

p/s: Anyone wanna work for Sushi King in Ipoh Parade???

Samsung Corby Pro... =]
SE Yari
Birthday belt from my dearest Mui, SimYuen...


Here's the combination of both, Ipron Man 2. haha
In case u guys don't know what is a boomer.
Here it is... LOL

Signing out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

May God and cupid angels bless you both. =) weee. i'm happy for you both.

我是橙子,Halo! said...

i wan i wan !! sushi king !!
can stole sushi.. hehe

Kirukato said...

Thanx mui...
Im hapi for u n edmund too. =]
His image for me for da first is stil fine.
Hoping for more to come... hees

Karping, no nid steal lar.
At nite hor, after 10pm u can eat all u want. =D

Thanx, mr.lonely.
I will...
But may i noe hu u r and whr u get my blogsite frm?