Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New Beginning...

3rd sem result's out last week le.
Actually I need to get at least a B for both of my 3rd sem subjects which is Programming and Webpage Design to cover up my CGPA but unfortunately, I only got a C+ and a D. lol
Even if I continue my forth sem, it will be kinda hard for me to chase.
So, I decided to quit UTAR.
UTAR will not be My Choice anymore... (As UTAR... My Choice... is their slogan) =.=||
Don't worry... I won't quit studying. I'll just change to a new environment. Start all over again.
Maybe it's really a waste of time and money but I hope I can really study in this new course.
I've joined KTAR yesterday. Taking Diploma in Mass Communication (Public Relation).
Since my Science and Maths are not so good so I rather never take Science course anymore.
Friends and lecturer also said that I should take up PR cause I did pretty fine in my language subjects but not my science and maths.
I took this course not because of other people's opinion but it's on my own decision.
At least, I can borrow PTPTN to lighten my dad's burden.
It's been a hell of time discussing it with my dad.
He didn't really scolded me but nag me for sure. Told me lotsa moral values.
He said: "Study really so hard mea? You give me money to study see. I sure do better than you ga. You're my son. I'll be more stupid than you mea? Your siblings are growing up. I can't just care about you. I have to care for them too. Think wisely what you wanna do ba."
After he nagged me, yea... I really realized that my parents are getting old. Siblings are growing up.
Friendly speaking, I'm the worst child in my family.
My sister is the best child. She's top 3 in the whole Standard 6. So proud of her...
Haiz... All of those will gonna my past and I'm gonna take it as a lesson.
As for now, I'm officially a KTARian and not a UTARian anymore.
It's not funny. So, stop laughing... zzz
Classes started yesterday but I can't make it for the first class as my registration was processing.
So, I went today... First lecture at 9a.m. Hubungan etnik...
Yea... It's in Malay... I really very long didn't study in malay language d.
I remember the last time was during my high school times. Last time, malay language was easy as ABC but now? I really gonna brush it up...
As the environment, I'm alone... Just like the first day I entered UTAR.
But I guess I'll meet new friends very soon ba?
Hope they won't think that I'm LC again? lol
I won't flirt with other girls. Don't you worry...
You hear me, my Dear PeiYee?
She's been really worry about me for getting a new girl.
I won't... I promise...
2 more days... It will be our 7th month. 5/20...
Isn't that a nice date? 520... Which means I Love You in mandarin.
Yeah... I do love you, dear...
I have faith in you so you should have faith in me too.
TD7 that gonna study in Setapak, KL very soon, do take care! Please keep in touch ok?
Any trip, don't hesitate to invite me... =]
Most important, don't forget me!

Priceless moment
I'll never forget Best 5
Our masterpiece
Dear non stop taking pic in the car while I'm driving... =.=
❤❤❤

Signing out...

6 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

wah.. @##$% (skipped 100words d)
hahaha..

study hard bro !
we will never forget u! the best gor gor ^^

Kirukato said...

Y wan skip da 100 words?
Type out la. haha
I will... Dun wori... =]
Wun forget Best 5 too...

AniL RekhraJ said...

do what you feel is right man... i feel your pain... as for your chick...dont worry... u have a cun bf =D... tc bro...if anything... am just a phone call away...

Kirukato said...

Wow...
Gore... First time u leave comment in my blog wei... haha
Dun wori.
I thnk tis is wat i shud be doing. =]
WIsh me all da best...

AniL RekhraJ said...

haha bro there's a first time for everything lo =D

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Okok...
Appreciate it.. =]