Saturday, May 1, 2010

19!

It's first of May today. Labour day and also my birthday... =]
Around 12 something midnight got a birthday bash from my fellow friends, TD7. (Karma effect) lol
They all gathered at my house while I was hiding in the room with my dear.
After that, I went up to hide in my housemate's room.
Paiseh... They were studying for finals. haha
Gambateh ya!
At the end, still I went out by myself. haha
Cause this is the last sem that I gonna meet them d.
I don't mind getting aluba... It's ok... It's my first anyway. =p
So, they caught me and brought me t0 the lamp post. haha
What's aluba? Find out in my previous few post. zzz
Anyway, I did struggle. I think around 7 or 8 guys were holding my hands and legs. haha
But at last I gave up. Can't stand too long.
I'm not machine, I'm HUMAN!
After the birthday bash, they even bought beer, Carlsberg Gold.
Let them prank a little. The candle, I blew it off but it will automaticly light up again. swt
Some kinda special candle. I blew it thrice. Paiseh...
Then they play me with my dear pulak. Was called to take the grape that's in my dear's mouth. haha
***Skip that***
Ate the cake and we went to the basketball court for the beer time.
The cake was written Happy Birthday to LC Boy. =.=zzz
That name was given to me by a very cute lecturer, Miss Tang Wen Ying. Ishh...
I drank around 4 cans. Still steady. XD
They called me as the Clubbing Kaki...
I really didn't go clubbing for ages d. =.=zzz
Some drank one can already face red red, started to high d. lol

Seriously, this will be the last sem, my friends.
Finally Best 5 is together again.
Those who are unhappy previously already forgive one another.
That's great... =]
Mama touched till cry I think?
I really won't used to the uni life without their existence.
That's why I went to hug everyone there. The first and the last.
I mean guys lar. Girls I don't dare. haha
Just dare to hug my dear. =]
When I hug them, they told me they will miss me and will be waiting for me in Setapak.
I was touched. Seriously...
My tears burst out... Couldn't control. Luckily there was no light. Can't really see. haha
Paiseh...
My dear friends, wait me ok?
I will catch up very soon! =]

Next part is for my dear.
We will gonna seperate in less than a week. =[
I really really will miss her a lot.
No one will gonna go night market with me every Wednesday, no one will mess up my bed, no one will snatch my laptop away and no one will be there for me to hug.
I will miss every single action of yours, my dear.
The way you 'laugai', the way you laugh like a 'sorpor', the way you hug me, the way you saying me fat and every single moment I will never forget.
I promise you, ok?
Distance will not be a problem for us.
I'll visit you more often in KL and you can also visit me ma. hehe
Dear... Thanks for the present, your time celebrating with me and thank you for loving me.
I know you were tired. Having exams the day before my birthday and yet you celebrate with me till 5a.m.
Don't cry so often lar, k? That will make me cry too. Mwuah.
Dear... I love you...

My birthday cake
Making a wish =p
LC boy???
Lotsa drunk fellas
Chill...
TD7!

Best 5...

p/s: Thanks to SimYuen, my dearest mui for the belt. Love it... =]
I'm officially 19!!! No more 18 years old, 'pok pok chui' d. LMAO

-Out-



2 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

hehehehe..
miss u always.. hahahaha
i drunk again.. lolx
=)

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Miss u too...