Monday, June 21, 2010

Happy Father's day...

It's Father's day yesterday yet we didn't celebrate it...
Honestly, the gap between my dad and I is really getting bigger and bigger.
Our conversations are getting lesser and lesser.
Even when I call him, he'll just keep quiet.
Unlike my sister... He'll answer her when she calls him.
Obviously, he loves my sister more. She's the best child after all. lol
No matter what, he's still my father.
So dad, Happy Father's day...
Sorry that I got no present for you. Sorry for what I've done. =[

Saturday went for an outing with my dear.
Although we had a little argument, it's nothing. We're fine... =]
Went for MCD and a movie, Toy Story 3.
Actually not very nice... Just normal ni... lol
I wanna watch Karate Kid! I wanna watch Twilight Eclipse! I wanna watch Avatar!
But time doesn't allow me to do so. Assignments and tests are waiting me ahead... =.=zzz
During the movie, there was a guy that was so talkative sitting beside me while beside her got a girl that talked a lot too. haha
When the movie's over, I realized the girl beside her was Cindy, my coursemate...
Really jar dao... She was shocked too. hahaha
After the movie, we went for shopping.
Bought a bag for her to go to school. Hope she'll like it ba... ^^
Wanna buy couple watch but it was too expensive. Let me save first, ok?
Around 6.30, fetched her back her grandma's house for dinner a.k.a steambot. lol
The first time I meet her family. Finally they accepted me, I think? haha
It was ok... They don't really bother about my existence. lol

Today's 20th of June 2010. We're 8 months together d.
Isn't that fast? Who says long distance relationship can't last long?
We're doing so... Many of my friends are doing so.
We should prove that statement is wrong! =D
Dear... I love you...
Happy 8th month... ❤❤❤

p/s: I seriously need a hair cut... =.=||

Signing out...

3 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

leng zai ~~~~~~

Kirukato said...

I saw ur new hair style oh... XD

Kirukato said...
This comment has been removed by the author.