Sunday, June 27, 2010

Surprise...

Dear came yesterday and gave me a surprise. Actually not really a surprise la.
It's just that I was bathing when she came. So she hid in my room.When I entered the room, she was behind the door. Was really shocked. >.<||
Of course I was happy at the same time. Hugged her straight away. =]
Then, we went Vegas for our dinner. That restaurant is the so-call Original American Dinner Restaurant.
Anyway, it's famous for its huge burger. I ate Obama burger which has a piece of chicken meat and a piece of beef. Yummy~
After that, we went shopping for daily use stuff and some snacks in Tesco.
Dear bought like everything is free. So in the end, we spent around RM50++.
We slept early due to we both were tired. But before that, dear's hungry when we're home.
What a pig... Cooked her Asam Laksa Maggi mee but ended up I ate it cause it was too spicy.
That's how I got my big belly now. =.=zzz

Just now we went for breakfast around 9a.m cause dear will be going back around 12p.m.
No choice... She's following her friend's car. Sigh...
Now she's on the way back to Setapak, KL d.
I'm already started to miss her. Setapak doesn't seems like a fun place for everyone especially my dear.
Don't worry. I'll be coming to KL in another 2 more years for my Advanced Diploma.
Hopefully I can graduate in my Diploma la. haha

Hubungan Etnik assignment has been handed in d.
From the first assignment, we can see that who is hardworking and who is not.
That's why, a friend of mine was trying to gather all those who're hardworking to form a group for the next assignment and those who're not, they'll be dump away.
Surprisingly, she asked me. It's a really tough decision.
One hand I gotta care about my friends and in the other hand I'll gotta care about my marks. Sigh...
Ms.Diong pula says "KK, you look smart. I'm hoping high on u."
I was like OMG... I LOOK smart ni but in fact I'm not.
Pressure pressure...
Her test is coming in next week d. Gimme luck,Oh Lord... =[
Let's don't talk about this now. 2 tests are waiting me in the next week.

By the way, I applied Cool Uni Pack d. Which means my free HP netbook will be deliver to my house soon. Whee...
For those who're studying in any uni or college, try to think about this.
Just sign 2 years contract and you'll get a free HP netbook with the cheapest package of RM38 per month which has the speed of 384kbps and a free wireless modem.
Isn't that attractive?
I took the the 512kbps. It's just RM53 per month. hehe
Hope that it will be a chance for me to teach my dad about computer. ^^


p/s: Jaya Jusco Ipoh finally got 3D d. XD

Signing out...

No comments: