Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Totally blank...

Don't be shock about my title. I just couldn't think of any. lol
Now is already week 5... Tests are coming. Assignments are about to hand in. And presentations!!!
We have a Modern Electronic Media presentation to do which is a variety show and we're the first group. zzz
This is totally different from the talk show that I did in UTAR previously.
Still, I enjoyed the process that we did for the talk show. Especially, our commercial part.
Yesterday, I watched back the 2 commercials that we did. It surely gave lotsa memories.
It's priceless... =]
Now, it's a whole new world. New concept. New people. New environment.
Wanna know what we're doing? Be patient...
I'll post after we present. Hope it will be a success ba...
Pray hard... =]

By the way, anime is nice... I love Naruto and now I started to watch Bleach.
Another nice anime who talks a Japanese high school student, Ichigo Kurosaki who stands out because of his orange hair but that's not the only way that he's different from the others.
He can also see ghosts and has had that ability since he was a child.
A fateful encounter with a shinigami or "Soul Reaper" turns Ichigo's world upside down as he gains the power to fight undead souls or "Hollows" that prey on humanity.
You guys should really watch it... =]

This Thursday, dear gonna come down to Kampar from KL.
Then, Friday we'll back hometown and Saturday we'll hang out.
After hang out, I'll follow her home for dinner due to Father's day.
The first time... Will be damn nervous I think?
Scared that her family will shoot me lotsa questions till I can't breathe. haha
Anyway, I already bought the tickets for Toy Story 3 on this Saturday.
I was the first to buy the tickets so I can choose anywhere I like. hehe
Miss her so much...

Now, my aunt is on the way back to Singapore le...
Can't really accompany them cause they came back to Ipoh on Friday and I have to come back to Kampar on Monday.
Basically, just 2 days to spend with them only. =[
Saturday didn't really go anywhere. Just went to eat around Ipoh. lol
They brought lotsa food back here like big crabs, lobsters, snacks and FERRERO ROCHER... ngek ngek...
The crabs were from Vietnam so they're really huge. Their body is already bigger than my palm.
We took it to the restaurant and asked the chef to cook for our dinner. =D
Dear couldn't eat cause she's not here. Even if she's here, I won't allow. Cause she's allergic to seafood.
Maybe just a bite ba? If not, she won't satisfy... lol
Sunday was the best day. We went Ipoh Parade for shopping after our breakfast.
Aunt bought my brother and I a pair of Nike shoes at Al-Ikhsan.
Both pairs are RM199.00. That's why we're entitled for a free gift.
If we combine receipt, we'll get a mini sling bag and if we seperate receipt, we'll get two shoe bags.
So, we seperated the receipts. My brother and I get a shoe bag each. Fair and square. haha
Thank you, 姑姑... =p
Uncle wanted to buy the shoe and jacket. But too bad... No size... haha
At night, we had BBQ. It was awesome... Chicken wings with Carlsberg and IP Man 2... =D
Half way, my aunt went Tesco Station 18 with my sister.
There was a mobile fair. So, my aunt bought my sister a new handphone, SE AINO.
Actually, it's a fake one. Physically it's exactly the same, just the function got some differences. haha
Nevermind lar... For a Standard6 little girl to use, it's more than enough.
I, myself only used a normal Alcatel handphone when I was Form1. =.=||
I think that's all for me to write ba?
I'll call it a day for now... Gonna head to bed d. Cao...***Yawn***

Soul Society is "Heaven"
Woody & Buzz Lightyear
My first Nike shoe XD
The free shoe bag

-Out-

No comments: