Wednesday, July 1, 2009

=[

Again my tooth is killing me. =[
I had once on my right side and now the left side. =.=
Argh!!!
I couldn't eat! I had my Physics test tonight. It's really torturing... T.T
Hungry but couldn't eat. sweats...
About the test, I really don't know what to say ler. haha
I listened wrongly when the lecturer said the we had 15 minutes left.
I heard 50 minutes, so I took my own sweet time.
When the lecturer said we got 4 minutes left, I was like OMG!!!
Didn't finish the paper though...
After the paper, we went to celebrate Jay Chou's birthday.
A KTARian... But till now I still don't know why he's known as Jay Chou. =]
Really had fun... We played cake war no matter girl or boy, just smash! =D
Yea... I smelled like choc.
The pictures will be upload soon. Whee...
Till now they still don't believe my hair was that long before NS after viewing my profile in FS and FB. =]
Gotta bath...
Nites everybody... =]

-Out-

No comments: