Friday, July 17, 2009

Thanks God!

Presented our first English presentation on Wednesday. We skipped the Computer studies class before our presentation cause don't wanna enter the class with formal clothes and be the monkeys in the zoo. =.="
We're the second group to present this week. So far, two groups already presented. Not bad...
The first group of this week (means the third)... Frankly speaking... They're not so good.
Kinda nervous and they pronounced word by word.
The audience were sleepy and boring.
Then, finally our turn... We started as if we're the pop stars.
Flash here, flash there... Pictures were taken everywhere. =D
That feel is nice though. haha
There were only two classes in that tutorial. TD7 and TD8.
We're TD7 and all my classmates were really sporting. Thanks for the support, guys!
Then, we began... Ended very well...
All of us performed really well. I, as the group leader really satisfy of the presentation compare to our rehearsals and the previous groups. Amen!
I was really nervous but most of them said I was great. *blush*
Maybe I was from ACS. That's why they expect my English to be good.
Hope I didn't let my group members down ba.
There's no point having a leader without members right??
For example, in a war.
If there's only general but no soldiers, do you think he can win???
Besides, I noticed something.
During the whole presentation, only the members of TD7 were laughing while the TD8 members were kinda emo??? (Black face)
Maybe we presented really well ba. So, they scared. haha! Just joking... No offense... =]
I think most of them like our presentation but I really pray that our lecturer will like us too. hees
Thanks God for taking away my nervousness. Amen...
Here are some pictures before my presentation and after my presentation. haha
Cao...


Ashwin and the gang

Jia Ping and the gang

Cheng Weng & I


Tallest to the shortest??? lol

I do like myself in formal. =]


Signing out...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa
so good
hair growth quickly lo
haha

我是橙子,Halo! said...

hahaha...still botak ah..XD

Kirukato said...

Alex, urs how ner?? =]
Desmond, =.="
It's short hair not botak. =D