Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Malang tak berbau....

Today saw Facebook got lotsa people posted Rest in Peace, Tevindiran.
I'm sure it's an ACSians d cause all those who post are in ACS Ipoh.
Again... An accident took away this guy's life. An ACSian, a year younger than me.
Rode on a motor and crushed under the bus at somewhere near Buntong. (That's what I heard from CK)
It reminds me of Harpal. A very good friend of mine.
Knew him since primary. Although he's kinda naughty, he's a good guy though.
He always says "Takda masalah lar, macha. Rempit sampai koma!"
Yeah... He did rempit and went in a comma condition and finally died on 13th September 2008 after struggling for 3 months.
I still remember I cried terribly on his funeral. It was my first time going a different culture funeral and my first time cring for a guy.
Most of our classmates went. We went even a night before to pay the last respect at his house.
He was a group member of mine in the Physics lab. Always says me sexy for no reason. =.="
I miss his voice... His laugh... Harpal, you're the best!
The Sohai Kaige of 5E will never forget you... =]


Too bad he's not in this picture.


-Out-

3 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

haiz..
actually i duno wan leave wat comments to u..
i scare u will say me type wrong o hv grammartical error..XD
haha

we will think tat v r living so peaceful if and onli v heard some bad news..

love ur family,your time..
kampar teh..

桦@_@桦 said...

jux take it easy ba!!!
I noe ur feel... jux like my grandpa left us... til now I still got the feel dat my grandpa still sleep on his bed n kakak fed him food...

Kirukato said...

Desmond, won't lar.
Ur eng so geng. lol
I will... Don wory... =]

Sharon, dun thnk too much oso ba.
Im ok...
May God bless him