Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Sick??

Symptoms of H1N1:
1) Fever
2) Headache
3) Flu
4) Cough
5) Body ache
6) Hard to breathe

Above all the symptoms, I'm having 4 of them except for the hard to breathe and body ache. zzz...
Really damn sick yesterday. Slept at 8.30p.m although I'm having my Maths test today.
No choice... I really suffered. Couldn't study... =[
Woke up at 7.30a.m and flipped through the notes.
Couldn't do all the question today but most of them. (I don't know it's correct or not)
Then, got my Physics paper today. OMG!!!
Only 16 out of 40. Sigh... Luckily pass... Thanks God =]
During our finally test suddenly a bird "bang"ed into our class window.
It died straight away... Sigh... Hope it rest in peace ba.
We buried it under the some kinda grass?? lol
Then, had a bike fight with Desmond from UTAR back to Westlake.
It's a damn far journey and I think we took less then 10 minutes. haha
He owe me a meal at Mamak =D
Thanks Desmond! hehehe

Just a shot before our class behind our lecture class =]

He's Desmond =D


-Out-

No comments: