Saturday, December 5, 2009

Aunt's Return... =D

Aunt came back from Singapore on Monday and they went Genting Highlands yesterday. =[
Unfortunately, I got test, if not I would skip my classes and go Genting with them... haha
Anyway, I drove to meet them as soon as I reach Ipoh at the Prawn Fishing shop. LOL
Only my aunt and my uncle were there. They had been prawn fishing for about 2 hours while my cousins and siblings were at cyber cafe...
Sat about 15 minutes, went to fetch the kids from the cyber cafe and went to eat KFC with them while my uncle continued to prawn fishing. zzz
In the end, he got about 1kg "big head prawn". haha
Then, we went Parade for shopping today...
She allowed me to buy anything I like... FOR FREE.... XD
Bought from head to toe... A Gatsby wax, a formal shirt, a short pants and a pair of shoes. hees
But I forgot to buy wallet... =.="
We shopped for about RM600??? I don't know... I just know my part... RM264.60... XD
I still need a white long pants and a wallet...
Anybody would like to sponsor??? LOL


p/s: Teng Teng just love to kiss my cheek. Cute dou sei... haha

Signing out...

5 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

wah.. so good T.T
dun forget my watch ya.. hahaha

babyannie said...

cheh...syok lo...buy anythings free...

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Dun jealous lar.
U guys oso got new hp ma.
Ish...

桦@_@桦 said...

ur auntie so beautiful leh~ n so young ni~ so syok lo u~

Kirukato said...

Yea lor...
Stil look young... hehehe