Saturday, December 19, 2009

Small X Big Show

Finally our talkshow is over... Our Small X Big Show... =]
In Public Speaking, assignments carry a lots of marks.
5 minutes speech- 5 marks, Talkshow- 15 marks and Outline also 20 marks d.
So, this talkshow really is important for our final and we did it last minute. =.="
We just got one week to prepare for it cause we were busy having tests with different subjects. Haiz...
Because of the videos, we didn't sleep for two days. What a torturing assignment... zzz
Our title is Drugs Addict. Somehow, we got crushed with the first group.
Miss Kam said she'll surely compare with ours. We did out best d.
We did the video under the hot sun and even under the rain, we even did our make-up.
The worst thing, I was a sissy drugs addict in the video.
OMG... My image gone... T.T
The videos will be upload soon. =]
Luckily, all our hard works turned out well.
Miss Kam loves our talkshow. Just that our talkshow less talking and more on videos. haha
At least, she likes it. =]
She said: Your guys background decorations and videos are just perfect. I like it... I'm really surprised. The character that I like the most is Mr. Tak Tau Smile - Mr. Pretty woman... XD
For your guys information, the Mr. Tak Tau Smile is me. She calls me that cause she says I'm very cool. zzz
After you watch the video, you'll know why she calls me Mr. Pretty woman. =.="
Her comments really lighten our day. Damn syok... haha
Now we can sleep d. Gotta fight for other tests. Gambateh!

p/s: Good job, guys... Thanks for the co-operation... =p

Annie as WeiShit

Signing out...

3 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

haha.. =)

桦@_@桦 said...

kp, y u didnt leave comment to my blog de??? hng!!!!!!!
hehe,we had did our best!!!!!! yes!!!!!!!!!!

Kirukato said...

Sugoyii... =]