Sunday, December 13, 2009

Cameron Highlands...

This is the first trip that I went with HER. ❤❤
Quite a far one actually... Yeah... That's Cameron Highlands...
Aw brought us there. He's a nice guy that I knew in YLDP camp last year.
Since we both are in UTAR now, he wanted to bring me to visit the camp this year cause we both can't go due to our busy college life here.
Therefore, I brought HER along to Cameron. SHE's been exhausted due to HER TalkShow preparation last week.
Just wanna bring HER to take some fresh air and relax bit... =]
We started our journey around 12 something p.m. and during the whole journey, Aw was telling jokes non stop. haha
There was one that I really laughed my ass off.
It sounds like this:

One day, a Cannibal head caught 3 hunters in a forest.
He asked them to find ten fruits from the forest and he shall let them live.

So, the first hunter found ten apples.
The Cannibal head asked him to stuff the ten apples in his butt.
If he can do that without changing his face expression, he shall let him live.
The first hunter started to stuff the apples in his butt and when it reached the 2nd apple, he can't stand it anymore.

So, he shouted... Ouch!!!

The Cannibal head asked his men to take the first hunter to cook
.
Now is the second hunter's turn. He got 10 grapes.

So, the same thing the Cannibal head asked him to do.
Stuff the 10 grapes in his butt and he started to do it.

When it reached the 9th grape, suddenly the second hunter laughed. HAHAHA

Too bad, he was taken to cook too...

(IN HEAVEN)

The first hunter asked the second hun
ter: Why lar you so sayang??? You just left one and you can live...
The second hunter answered: I can't help it. I can't stop laughing when I saw the third hunter carries 10 durians!


That's the joke that I laughed my ass off.
Did you guys get it? haha
Anyway, we reached the campsite at 2p.m. We chat-ed for a while and we went down Brinchang to eat our lunch.
Had a little shopping there. Finding foods and also souvenirs. =]
Too bad, SHE's allergic to strawberries... That's why I don't allow HER to buy any of them.
But in the end, I let HER to try the strawberry ice-pop. (Since SHE's so desperate for it) LOL!!!
Took some photos and we headed back to the campsite.
Met lotsa last year's YLDP friends there like Jasmine, Alisson, Joee, Whitney and Charmaine.
Chat-ed for a while and SHE's getting tired. Sat on the bench with HER and took a nap.
Jasmine was taking our picture while we're sleeping... zzz
Later, asked Aw for the car key and we slept in the car until we're going back Kampar.
SHE was telling me lotsa stuff. Of course I'm not gonna write it out here.
That's our Secret... hehe
SHE's just love to cry recently and everytime SHE does it, my heart melted...
Seriously, I really scared to see my loved one cry... I don't know why... =.=zzz

p/s: Sorry Aw... Accompanied you to come but I sat in the car and sleep... =[
Most important, sorry dear. If I made you bored or tired... =[
Just wanna bring you here for a walk. Hope you enjoy... =]

Blerk...


-Out-

2 comments:

桦@_@桦 said...

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
ur jokes reli laugh my ass off!!!
hahahaha~ I told my sis, she oso laugh

JazZ xD said...

whee u put my name as the 1st one. u want the picture i took? i can give u. heheh...