Sunday, December 6, 2009

Short hair de ME... =D

Left out something about that day outing. So, let me update a bit lar. =p
Went to cut my hair that day morning. haha
No more mushroom head le... Kinda short actually... Whee...
After shopping, we went to eat Kenny Rogers... XD
Midnight, another aunt came back from Taiping...
So we went Onn Kee Restaurant to eat "nga choi gei". hees
Called HER when I reached home after everything's done...
I let HER to speak with my aunt... LOL
Actually my aunt already asked me about clubbing and dating as soon as I came back...
I told her... I went clubbing... I have a girlfriend... LOL
She chat-ed with HER for a moment...
Asked HER name, asked where we met and wanted to see HER during next year's Chinese New Year... =D
Seriously, I haven't bring any girl home yet. SHE will be the first...and also the last. =]

Then, our personally outing yesterday...
I put my bike at the bus station and I took bus to Kampar and accompany her to take bus again back to Ipoh and went to JJ by my bike.
She was terrified of my riding skills and kinda stunted for a moment.

Sorry dear... No next time... Promise you I will go slow with you... =]


Wanted to watch New Moon but ended up taking "big head picture" cause no more ticket d. =.=
It was kinda funny though... Both of us don't know the machine sequence or japanese. LOL
She pressed wrongly and it went automaticly. =.="
Anyway, we had great time taking that... Below are some pictures of it.
Took lotsa time to edit and you guys can easily guess which picture is the first picture. =.="
Finally it's time to go home. Was raining. We waited a while and it started to get sunny in Ipoh, so we moved out.
When we're in Jeram, it started to rain pulak... Ish...
Went under rain for a while and sent her to her friend's house for the preparation thingy.
Anyway, we really had great time today...I guess? haha


p/s: Sorry dear... Made you went under rain... =[

Short hair d. LOLOur 1st "big head picture" =]New shoes... XD

-Out-

9 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

wa.. sweet sweet ^^

Kirukato said...

Thanx, desmond... ^^

桦@_@桦 said...

sweet sweet oh~

Kirukato said...

Thanks, fatty boom boom. XD

Joel,约珥 said...

i wan see ur mushroom hair,haha

Kirukato said...

No more lur... haha

Kirukato said...

Hu r u anyway? lol

JazZ xD said...

how nice! the "big head sticker" pic u guys took. she asked u to do all the poses or u thought of it yourself? nice nice. not like me & my bf's one. LOL
and OMG!!! you guys kissed in 1 of the pic!!! xDD

Kirukato said...

We did it naturally, i thnk???
Cause we're rushing...
We got only 3 seconds to pose without stopping in between da pictures. lol