Thursday, November 27, 2008

27th November 2008!!!

All the ACSians should be happy right now but I'm just okok.
Yesterday night before I slept, I thought very long about apologizing today to one of my ex-bestfriend.
We were best friends since primary but cause of some silly matters, we act like strangers now.
After our last paper (EST), when I saw him, I just kept quiet and he just walked passed me.
Later, he went home with his nice black Mercedez.
He drove to school today.
Kinda cool, a Form5 guy drive a Mercedez to school.
Besides him, many guys drove to school today too.
Too bad I'm not one of them.
Kinda regret of letting him go just like that.
I do have a second chance...
That's our tuition farewell dinner at Casuarina on the 5th of December.
Wish me luck, people.
Give me guts too... XD
Btw, our EST paper benefits those Bio students. LMAO
The whole essay was about Nutrients.
That's our Form4 Bio Chapter 6.
I did the essay like I did my Bio essay. XP
When our paper ended, all the prefects chased us home. swt
Don't even let us stay for farewell. Sigh...
As you all know, guys are naughty. lol
So, some of the guys played firecrackers at the bike parking.
The headprefect was chasing them but how could he chase a moving bike? lol
Later, I went to MYC with the naughty group.
Some played basketball, some were discussing about their plan to KL on next Monday.
But the longer they discuss, the more angry they became. swt
Whenever there's a problem, one of them will just know how to scold bad words.
Why can't he solve the problem??
Scolding will do the trick?? swt
Luckily I didn't go. Phew... lol
So, I went to play basketball.
When I jumped, suddenly my left leg cramped!
That's the 1st time my left leg cramped.
Usually only my right leg will cramp cause I play badminton more.
Furthermore, my right leg is my supporting leg in badminton.
Immediately, one of my classmate helped me to straighten my leg.
Felt so syok. haha
Tonight maybe will be going night market then go cc. Whee...
WE'RE FREE!!!
MERDEKA... Bla bla bla.... LMAO

-Out-

No comments: