Friday, November 28, 2008

Ipoh Night Life

Yesterday night went home around 3 a.m.
Before I went out, argued terribly with my mum. swt
Thought wanna go night market but when I call my friends, they were at Ideal Element, a cc near my house.
So, I went there too.
Played a while then we went to the Emas Food Court to eat supper.
Later, we started our night life adventure.
You won't wanna know what we did. LMAO
With the naughty group sure do all those crazy things de.
We went to the silver bridge opposite St. Michael.
A nice place for couples. lol
The bridge was beautiful with the white lights.
2 of our friends were scared of height. haha
We caught them to the top of the bridge.
Kinda funny to see their expression. haha
We rode around Ipoh till 1something in the morning. lol
There were 8 of us.
The scary part was when we passed by the lorong somewhere near Elim Church suddenly got an agua called us. Lengchai lengchai~~
Eww!!!
After that, 3 of us went home.
The remaining 5 including me went to King Ho's house.
When we reached, I miss called him.
He came out to see, so we hide.
Choon Fang pretend to be a cat by making the cat's sound.
Then, Kuo Kang shook King Ho's dad's lorry.
At first, he thought it was us.
When he went in, we pretend we just reached, we asked him why outside his house got so many cats and he believed! haha
I think till now he still don't know it's us. LMAO
We were laughing till out tears dropped and stomach ache. lol
Later, some went in to play PS2, some play Dota.
All of us was searching for food in his house.
Almost all the food has been finished by us. haha
The host of the house still cooked Maggi Mee for us.
He use a wok to cook cause lazy wanna wash the pot. swt
That's why the soup was tasteless. haha
Around 2.45a.m, Kuo Kang and I went home while others stayed to play PS2.
Felt much better when I reached home.
That's why I always say friends are very important! Hees

Signing out...





Our Joker. XD

No comments: