Saturday, November 15, 2008

Wedding March =)

Today is my little uncle's big day!
Finally he can marry d. lol
I remember he used to play CS with me and now he's married. haha
Went to his new house early in the morning.
The house is in Taman Mutiara, kinda far from my house.
Actually I also don't know why I go.
I don't know anybody there.
Furthermore, all my relatives speak hokkien.
I just kept quite for the whole day cause I don't even know a single hokkien word. swt
Many of them were surprised when I told them I'm Form5. =.="
They thought I'm only Form3.
Am I that young??
Should I be happy or the other way? lol
Around 9something, we went to the bride's house.
The best part was we can horn as much as we want to. haha
My new aunt was kinda cute.
She got a little mole on her right lips while my little uncle has one on his left lips.
So sweet... hees
Got to go d.
Tonight got dinner... lol




Caos...

No comments: