Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Best Among The Worst or Worst Among The Best??

I have 2 groups of friends.
1 group that always study and kinda 'guai' and the other group kinda naughty and only study when exam's near. =)
I did spend time with both groups.
In the 'guai' group, I looked like I'm very naughty but in the naughty group I looked kinda quiet. (That's what people says) LOL
'Guai' group play badminton which I was good in it but not now.
Lack of practice. haha
While the naughty play basketball which I never good in it. =.=
Whenever they have a game, they won't choose me as their team member unless they lack of player cause I can't really play. haha
Sometimes feel like they abandoned me but I don't think they'll know or even care. T.T
Although that happened, they still my best friends.
Really wanna spend time with them after this.
Nomatter what, friends are more important.
So, if any of this 2 groups see this, make sure you all call me out when there is a plan. LMAO
Now like practicing my EST paper, similarities and differences. XD
SPM just left one more day.
Thursday will be our EST paper after that we'll be free!
I'm definitely won't miss the school especially the cursed scissors in ACS!
I've been cut for around 7 times in this year d.
Everytime he cut, I'll change my fringe side.
That's explain my fringe on the left side now. Sigh...


Which is which? haha


-Out-

No comments: