Sunday, November 30, 2008

Boring Day

Woke up around around 8++ a.m then went breakfast with my family.
Suddenly dad asked whether am I don't wanna continue my studies, I said I don't want Form6.
He said if I don't take Form6, I can't find any good work.
Is that true??
I thought STPM cert is to study in overseas ni??
I really don't know.
If my results are good, I'll persuade my dad to go UTAR to take foundation.
Anyway, around 10++ a.m, Wayne messaged, asking me out to JJ with him and Steven.
Don't wanna stay at home, so went with them.
JJ was really boring today.
Don't know why.
Maybe SPM haven't over gua?
Went to see the clothes in G2000, Padini, SubZero?
I wonder why their clothes are so expensive??
The only difference between them was the name ni.
Almost all the clothes were the same.
Not interested in them. Too normal and plain d.
Will be going Parade tomorrow to see again.
Maybe will be going interview for work too.
Wish me luck... lol
Btw, today watched Quantum Of Solace with them too.
The only thing I can say is James Bond's driving skill was insane. XD
Nomatter in car, boat or even plane. haha
Umm...
Kinda nice show gea.
Should check it out if you all are interested in James Bond. XP


Signing out...

No comments: