Thursday, November 13, 2008

Rest In No Peace...

3 days of SPM had passed, 4 papers done!
Those days were terrible.
1st day, flu and cough.
2nd day, serious stomach ache!!!
Went toilet 3 times already!!!
The papers were ok but. . . sick like mad. Sigh...
This few days I can't sleep.
Don't know why...
Got a lot to think.
Sigh...
Went for basketball after today's paper.
Joke with my friends, got myself sweat all over the body.
Now feel much better. XD
Most of my friends can drive to anywhere d but me??
Only can drive in my area. swt
Parents don't allow yet. Sigh...
Btw, today UPSR results came out.
My bro got 6As'& 1B eh...
My siblings are always better than me.
My sis got 2nd place in the whole standard.
Clever huh?
Bro even got a damn big trophy for winning the badminton men's double and 2nd place in singles.
Bangganya... (Actually is jealous) haha






Hope to rest in peace. XP

No comments: