Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Anti Chewing Gum!!!

My 18th years old was horrible...
I went to paste my tooth before new year after came back from YLDP camp cause of the stupid chewing gum pulled the old pasted thingy out. swt
Few days later, it started to pain.
Went to see that dentist again.
He said gotta pull. zzz...
If gotta pull, earlier jau don't help me paste lar. Argh!!!
Gave me medicine, few weeks later went to pull.
It was not pain at all actually.
He gave me an injection in my gums and my right side of my mouth started to numb.
Kinda fun... XDD
Then, he pulled. It's a baby tooth. swt
18 years old still got lotsa baby tooth. zzz....
Now got a big hole in my mouth...
Hope the new tooth will grow faster... LMAO

After pulling the tooth and before going to work. zzz
You can see the lips kinda weird. (Still numb) XDD


-Out-

No comments: