Friday, January 2, 2009

Speechless...

I'm not gonna work in Tuck Kee d...
The salary was only RM580 excluding the tips.
Do you think the tips can reach 300-400 every month??
I was told by Wayne that the job is Rm800+ to RM900.
That's why I replace Wayne's place.
But now I'm really sorry...
Hope that this won't spoil our friendship ba...
Anyway, later I'll be going to Parkson to learn stuff from my new supervisor.
Currently still working in Parade.
I'll be changing to Parkson on the 6th.
Saw the sor por ShuehCheng yesterday.
I wonder why she can't talk to me when her parents are there.
I'm just her friend wert. swt
I saw another friend, Loghin.
At first, saw him kinda happy.
But suddenly he told me: I wanted to contact you all but I couldn't. My mum passed away last Wednesday. She slipped and fell then knocked her head. Died caused of internal bleeding in the head."
I was silent for a moment.
Hugged him and said sorry to hear that.
So, people... Pray for him and his mum that she'll rest in peace.


Signging out...

No comments: