Saturday, January 24, 2009

Old lur....

Saw my mui, SimYuen with her darling. XP
Said I look mature d. haha
Maybe she's trying to say I'm old. LMAO
Finally I can use my debit card. Whee...
It's something like ATM card and credit card. lol
Went to shop in Parkson during working hours. haha
Now i know why girls like to shop so much. XP
But cannot shop too long.
Our so called discipline teachers were hunting us. haha
My permanent always nag me, "Don't always run counter lar"
Really 'gik' till her vomit blood. haha
But she's a good boss. She bought 3 KinderBueno.
1 for my colleague, 1 for me and 1 for herself. lol
Anyway, I'm not single anymore. haha
Got a new gf recently. Didn't thought will be together with her.
She was supposed to go KL for studies.
We even did a farewell for her. Remember the steambot I mentioned in my old post??
That's her...
Her parents suddenly don't let her go. swt
Fees also paid half d. =.=
When she came back for holiday, her parents moved all her luggage from KL back to her room. LMAO
Parents asked her to work for 2 years first. Don't even let her go studies. zzz
Maybe I should recommend her mum to listen the LamFung's song. haha
Maybe that's fate. Now we're together. hees
All my guys colleague were so damn envy of me. haha
Before she works, she always came to find me.
Then I recommended her a job in Parkson, the guys were so happy that she'll work on the 1st floor.
But she ended up working on the groundfloor.
Selling bra. haha
Now they know she's my gf, they even more envy. lol
She's now my featured in my friendster.
Named KahYann. lol
Later gotta go for a lunch with the BB.
Hope to see all my buddies back.

-Out-

No comments: