Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Pray for her, guys...

I guess this new year won't be a happy new year for 1 of my friend, Loghin.
Saw him few weeks ago at Parade.
Kinda happy actually.
Shouted at him but he looked depressed.
He came over and talked to me.
It was like this:

Loghin: I wanted to contact you all but I don't have your number. My mum passed away few days before new year.
Me: Ohh... Sorry to hear that. How it happened?
Loghin: My mum fell and knocked her head. Died caused of internal bleeding in the brain. My dad asked me to contact all my friends but I really don't have all your numbers.
Me: Umm.... (hug him) Don't be too sad, bro.
Loghin: (Gave me a fake smile) I'm alright...

So people, do pray for his mum that she'll rest in peace.
Don't be too sad, Loghin...
You still got lotsa friends...
May God bless you...

Signing out...

No comments: