Friday, January 2, 2009

Happy New Year...

My new year was nothing much.
Was working till 10p.m. swt
Zhen and Wayne came to find me to go to the Beach Party.
Then, Yann came and gave me a free ticket.
So, planning to go.
But after a while, Wayne received a message that eventhough I got the free ticket, I still need to pay RM50.
Those don't have the free ticket need to pay at least RM90. =.=
So, canceled the plan d. LMAO
After a while, another gang came to find me.
I went to find them after I dismissed.
It was raining. So, my new colleague fetched Pak, Choy and I.
The other car got KahLock, Meng, Gary, OuTeng and another girl, while another car got Raydon and KingHo.
We went Shark to count down. Before that, we went to eat supper.
Ate till 11.50p.m, all ran to Shark. swt
Reached the main door, they already shouted HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
LAME...
Umm.... The people there were sucks actually.
I liked the lighting and the music system there.
It was cool...
Some uncle brought their children there.
I think that little girl is only 4-5 years old. =.=
We drank and danced there till around 2 something.
It was my first experience and it was nice... XDD

Out...

No comments: