Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sorry...

Really sorry for not updating for so long.
Everybody were busy including me. =)
Working in a SCHOOL named PARKSON GRAND! swt
There were more strict then the school.
Got discipline teacher, cannot use hp, cannot dye hair, cannot long hair and got assembly every Wednesday and Friday. LMAO
There were 3 discipline teachers.
An Indian tall guy and skinny guy named Bulu and 2 botak Malay fellas. XPP
Then Bulu called me to dyed back my hair but my supervisor said it's nice and not so gold.
So I won't dye. Whee....
The Malays will keep our hp for a month if he saw we using our hp. zzz...
There were still many rules that I don't know how to say it out, so just forget it. hee
I'm currently working at the 1st floor.
Same job as my last job in BumCity.
Selling leather things. (Wallets, Bags and Belts)
Knew lotsa new people again.
Some were Steven's student. They were nice...
Many people thought I'm old. zzz...
Some thought I'm 20+, some thought I'm 19. swt
Am I that old??!!
Anyway, if you working with a group of aunties, you'll sure hear a lot of gossips. haha
It's nice actually. So that the time will pass faster. lol
Another thing, Yann will be my colleague lur. haha
She was supposed to go KL for her air-stewardess course but something happened.
So now, she gotta work for 2 years. Sigh...
But she's at the 1st floor, selling bra. haha
Btw, now my job will be kinda free.
Won't always full shift d.
So guys, CNY make sure you all call me out ya... XPP


-Out-

No comments: