Monday, September 28, 2009

A new appearance is coming... =]

Gonna dye my hair soon.
Can't really dye any colour I like as I'm still the Warrant Officer in BB. =[
Will be going to saloon on the 12th. Really scared Edwin will nag me. haha
Dark brown will be ok ba??? Pray hard pray hard... =D
Currently working in Parkson's Blue Toms as a promoter.
Almost everyday will be seeing my ex. Sometimes really...er... I don't know how to say.
I didn't talk to her and she also didn't talk to me.
Just sometimes will say hi. There's nothing else I can say. LOL
She's working at the Bonia shoes department.
The brand beside her (Polo shoes) wants me to work for her during my next sem break but I think it's impossible.
I really can't imagine how I will be if I work beside her. haha
Actually I found out something. Saw her friendster and there's a photo album that stated "Our the only picture."
I wonder izit ours... Cause we also just took one. It's a private album and I can't view. haha
Nevermind lar... Perasan case.... =.=
About my job... Nothing much can say.
My so-called supervisor is a young girl. 24 years old ni...
She's the kinda quiet type... She rather do all the work than call me to help. =.=zzz
So I don't really need to do much. haha
Knew some of the new colleagues... The environment is still ok...
Btw, I got my license d. Has been an illegal driver for the passed 3 days. haha
Now got back my license d. No more P license lu... Whee...
Don't write ler. Wanna continue to watch Shippuden. =]


Wanna keep back this length de sideburn

Dye back this kinda colour...

Keep back this length of fringe...

=p

Signing out...

4 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

kar khan.. hear me say..
u look handsum wif ur short hair.. real 1 !!!!!!!
hahahaha... my hair now very short .. T.T .. sad..

Kirukato said...

LOL.
I wun keep too long lar.
Dun wori. =]
How short? show me... haha

桦@_@桦 said...

desmond, agree wif u la.
leng zai gor gor~
keep ur hair short...
ur photo de long hair made u luk like a samseng la...

Kirukato said...

LOL.
Now lik mushroom ni. =[