Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Good Girls go Bad...

As we going on our life, things really getting change.
Especially the people around us... Some will change till very terrifying... =[
I heard a lot from the people around me talking about my the other friends.
When they told me about their stuff, I really can't believe those words...
Some change their appearance, some change their attitude.
Friendly speaking... Good girls really gone bad...
The Chinese have one phrase, people will change, moon will round... Sigh...
Anyway, mooncake festival is at the corner.
Happy mooncake festival ba... =]




-Out-

4 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

haha.. seok wah rite? XD
中秋节快乐!

Kirukato said...

Im nt meaning her lar. swt

babyannie said...

lol... the mooncake so cute~ but no like mooncake, like "tang yuan" seok wah & kirumumu,when u guys work???

Kirukato said...

Im nt js meaning da appearance ler.
Tel u nx sem, sharon.

Annie, she fly me aeroplane d. =.=