Saturday, September 12, 2009

So long, my friend...

Just about 20 minutes more. Recalled back...
The nightmare has already been a year.
Received a message this morning...
Wasn't really happy because of this case recently. =[
The message sounds like this:

Let's have a moment of silence for our friend, Harpal. Harpal... You left us just like that... We felt your suffering... We felt your pain... It's been a year now... But you will never disappear from our minds... God... Please take care of our friend... May he rest in peace always... God bless your soul, bro...

I won't forget you, my dear friend.
I remember how you laughed, how you teased me and how you squeezed my BUTT... lol
I missed those time and I hope you do the same thing to me again if it's possible...
Rest in peace, bro... Miss you, from the 5E Sohai Kaige 2008...

Harpal is the 2nd from the left

5E Sohai Kaige 2008! =]

p/s: Physics down! 5 more to go... =D

Signing out...

4 comments:

我是橙子,Halo! said...

dun sad..he's beside our god now..
be happy =)

smile ~ ~ ~ ~ cheese ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

hehe..
gambateh for the rest subjects !!

Kirukato said...

Don wori.
I sure will . =]

桦@_@桦 said...

GAMNATEH la... ya, he sure living with urs god now. very hapi...

Kirukato said...

It's our God ler. haha