Wednesday, September 2, 2009

A story of a silly girl...

Knew this girl on my buddy's birthday last year, I think.
Couldn't remember. We went E-box that night.
All played till kinda crazy. So, I knew her.
Yeah... Kinda got click with her.
Later on, we became good friends
She loves my buddy a lot but I think my buddy doesn't know that.
My buddy gave her a hundreds ringgit handbag for her birthday and she gave my buddy a RM8k++ LV bag for his birthday. Sweet...
At first she doesn't have enough money, broke her piggy bank, still not enough.
So, she worked... In some kinda club. Promoting cocktail.
Earned hardly, collected like hell only affort to buy that bloody LV bag.
I tell you guys, if my gf would do that for me, I'll love her with all my heart till the end.
I don't need a RM8K++ LV bag from my gf, what I need is just her love.
Her sincere love... Her faithful love...
But my buddy just doesn't know how to appreciate it.
Maybe the relation has faded? After a long period of time... Maybe he's bored?
I don't know and I hope not...
She wanted to leave him but she couldn't do it cause she still love him.
Yeah... That's love...
Kinda sweet at the beginning but after a period of time, it'll fade...
Just like eating chewing gum... At first, it's sweet but after a period of time??? The taste fades...
Just hope that she'll be fine.
Our mighty God, please help her. Help her in whatever situation she faces, bless her in her relation. I know although how much we sacrifice, doesn't guarantee how much we'll receive back...at least give her what she's deserves... Amen...

p/s: Don't give up, my friend. =]

-Out-

2 comments:

Michelle said...

I hope i wont be one silly girl too...

Kirukato said...

Hope that too.
Im very upset for her.
If that's u, I'll even more upset.
Silly once is enuf.
don repeat da mistake, my dear...